Sunday, 31 July 2016

Weight challenge!

Well after committing myself to getting back into losing weight two weeks ago, I have lost, not as much as I wanted as when we were away I did eat cheese and some chips and chunks of delish crusty white bread!
Friday 29th was our 10th wedding anniversary and we went out to eat, so that added a pound or two, but I said I wasn't going to worry about meals out. So I have lost 2 pounds. How are you doing on your weight loss journey?
Here I am on our happy day. I must find a pic of us both
XX

1 comment:

  1. Well done Chris.. considering you had a time away that is a good start to your weight loss journey.I too started to get back on plan two weeks ago Chris. so far 5 lbs have
    hit the dust so feeling happy. Can I join you on your journey and hopefully we can support each other nd keep us both on the straight and narrow.

    ReplyDelete