Friday, 30 September 2016

A new hairstyle!!

 Here I am red in the face again, but showing my new hair style.. I like the shape of the back, unfortunately people have to see  my face to see the front! I am red in the face because it is hot here and because we have weekend guests arriving, we have been cleaning!

 
It does us good to have visitors because then we have to get everything tidy. We can spread our mess out, me wool and bits and DH his magazines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the weight front, I saw a Dr yesterday about my thyroxin dose I knew it was too high because I couldn't get to sleep at night and was awake till 2 or 3 in the morning.
My last blood test showed it was too high, so I have to lower my dose, I hope this won't mean a weight gain, I will just have to up the walking... ugh!! I have been walking four times this week because we have had glorious autumn sunshiny days.
Happy days, anyway I like my hair and it has given me a boost.
What gives you a boost?
 XX

1 comment:

  1. I like your new hairstyle too. Looks really good - front and back;-)

    ReplyDelete