Sunday, 1 January 2017

Happy New Year

With the new year I look back on 2016, what a horrible year it was. Two ops on my arm, both failed and my shoulder dislocating. A lot of pain and my arm is still duff! But looking with hope to seeing the new surgeon in the London hospital that she can give me back the use of my arm, and with it my life.
And we have the move to Suffolk to look forward to. We talk about more and more now and while out walking we imagine walking there!
My Fitbit has encouraged me to walk more and it's funny little messages make me laugh.. while sitting still last evening it 'buzzed' me and asked..'fancy a stoll?'
I  haven't done 10,000 steps yet but I can see it could be possible.
So Happy New Year to all friends... and may 2017 smile on us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment