Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Moving day... NOT!

Today was to be our moving day and we are still here. The day hasn't been helped by the fact I still have this dreadful chesty cough and cold. I am taking cough medicine as suggested by Boots pharmacist, so hopefully I will turn the corner soon. I have had it for 6 days now. We went to town this morning to pick up my new glasses, £427 !! But I need varilux and it is the lenses that cost the most.
Then this afternoon, we had a quick trip to Southend to blow away the cobwebs and I really needed that fresh air as I feel I can't breath. I had a horrible night and was awake from 3:00am. In fact I came down stairs and watched some recorded programmes of King Edward and Wallis Simpson, very interesting. Then I dropped off to sleep in my arm chair. I hope I 'll sleep better tonight.
I seem to be ill all the time lately, getting old is definitely not for sissies (Bette Davis)
Hurry up spring time!

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment