Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Not good news

Yesterday afternoon a phone call set off a chain of events that were not good. Our estate agent called to say that our house buyers' buyers have decided not to buy!! We were devastated as we were packed were ready to move next Tuesday 31st Jan. The bad news hit me and whoosh I had another awful nose bleed.. this is the second in days. They can last for hours so we ended up in casualty and waited 3 1/4 hours, but today I am to see an ENT Dr and so I will have some treatment for it. My B/P was 210/97 so very high. We are, needless to say, very upset at the news that the people at the bottom of the chain have dropped out. We have cancelled our removal firm but also we had cancelled out internet firm and arranged for a new one at the house in Suffolk. Our worry now is that the vendors will decide to put the house we want to buy back on the market. We have decided not to do that, but to wait for our buyers to find new buyers.. stress, stress, stress!!
So I am not in a good place at the moment.
XX

2 comments:

  1. My prayers are with you for both health and mental equilibrium

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - what a mess! I hope it works out.

    ReplyDelete