Monday, 2 January 2017

Why did I say let's move???

We are spending our days packing and oh how difficult it is proving.. We have managed to empty our vast wardrobes because they are fitted in the bedrooms. That wasn't too hard because we knew what we have to leave to wear now.. but all those things we keep and books and books and books.
I have had a few silent screaming rages because I have so much stuff to pack and can't decide whether to charity shop some stuff or not!
I need to decide tomorrow, it is so hard. I have broaches of my aunty, I have had them for years, so shall I give them away??? Too many books, I have given my 10 volumes of my Arthur Mees encyclopaedias away, that was very hard, and then there's my craft stuff, loads of it.
We have made progress but it is back breaking! We are having all the china and glassware packed by the removal firm, but we still have a lot of stuff to pack ourselves.. I now can't wait to be there in Suffolk and we will unpack in our own time with tea breaks and walks by the sea, so it will all be worth it in the end, won't it?
XX

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to down size isn't it? Be prepared for a few regrets but remember that there is joy in keeping life simple too.

    ReplyDelete