Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Happy Shrove Tuesday, some memories.

Welcome to two new followers, Crafty and Wench..
Shrove Tuesday today... yum pancakes, but we have decided to only have two each at tea time, I could eat them all day and did last year!
When all my children were home and before I divorced, there were six of us and I used to have two frying pans on the go and made four each for all of us!! My youngest Ds loved them and by the time he was 16 he was making them for me and himself. We had moved into my house I bought once I was 'free!!' He always tossed them and we sat and gorged ourselves; pancakes with lemon and sugar were our favourites. So many happy, happy memories.
Omgosh looking at these have made me feel like one NOW!!
Will you be having pancakes?
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment