Friday, 3 February 2017

Then things went down hill...

So when getting back from Southend I suddenly found I couldn't breath, well I could breath but felt I wasn't getting enough air in my lungs. Phoned the 111 service and I was given an appointment with the out of hours Dr. I saw him at 7:40pm, he thought I might have a blood clot in my lungs???So off to A&E We were there hours, I had oxygen, a nebuliser, a blood thinning injection and some horrible attempts by a junior Dr to take blood. Why do they think they are not hurting you, I screamed and he stopped. What was the problem, a nurse had had no trouble at all and I hardly felt it. More x-rays and an appointment for an ultra sound scan the next day. I was seen by another Dr and he thought I did not have a blood clot, thank goodness so I came away with antibiotic and a nasal spray. I slept and slept that night, bliss!
But then yesterday on the way to do our weekly shop I had another nose bleed, back to A&E where I didn't have too long to wait and saw the ENT dr who cauterised my nose again. I am not in a good place at the moment and am despairing if I will ever be well again. I still have this cold and cough but am taking all the tabs and medicine.
An easy day today, I must get well!

XX

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to read about your troubles. I hope you can get things sorted out and on the right medication. Hope you'll feel better very soon .

    ReplyDelete