Sunday, 5 March 2017

Scream, scream scream!!

We have had a phone call this evening from our 'buyer' Mr B.  His buyer was unable to  get the mortgage he needed, so has withdrawn his offer. In all fairness Mr B did say he was dreading phoning us, as they are so wanting to buy our house! So what shall we do now? Our vendors are desperate to get the whole thing over with, as they are in rented accommodation and their contract is up.
We will speak to our estate agent tomorrow, and then go from there. We really love that house in Suffolk; this evening, I have looked at houses for sale in Suffolk again and there are some possibles, but not as nice as the one we want.. so inside I am screaming! I hope I can sleep tonight
Why is house selling/buying such a stressful thing!
XX

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, it is a very stressful time indeed, I am sure it will all work out well for you in the end.

    ReplyDelete