Tuesday, 4 April 2017

What can I say???

In a couple of weeks time it will be 2 years since I tripped and  fractured my right humerus. I have had 3 months of ultra sound treatment, 2 very painful ops. that failed and so you might understand that I am not in a good place at the moment. Just because I don’t mention my arm doesn’t mean it is ok, because it’s not. I dress with pain, I knit and sew with pain, I even eat with pain. I can’t drive, play the piano, garden or even push the vacuum, without clunking all of the legs of our wood furniture.. This house move is so stressful, we don't think we can go through any more. and this morning everything was wrong. I have yelled at my daughter over the phone which I never do, I am always patient with her, but not today. I think I am having a hormonal day, so I have eaten white bread toasted with toasted cheese and a jam doughnut. I need a train at the bottom of my garden like I had in Jackson's Lane so I can stand on the compost tump and scream and SCREAM, when it goes past... anyone else ever feel like this?.
XX

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better and the house move problems are soon sorted.

    Scream as loud as you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, many times.

    Joan (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had severe, chronic, lower back pain for the last two years.
    Only yesterday I told my husband that I would like to have a good scream, but I don't have the place or opportunity.
    Sometimes a good cry will have to do.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete